Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Wanna Badass Sneak Peek?

Hello Creatives and welcome to 2016!!

I am so excited for what 2016 holds and I hope you are too.

If you've hopped by recently you know that I am participating in an art journal workshop called "One Badass Art Journal."

Today I thought I would share a little sneaky peek!




As you can see...we will be getting COURAGEOUS with color...embracing our inner '80s girl with some serious neon.

This 16 week class features 15 artist with 16 amazing and diverse classes, plus a bonus class of how to make an art journal.

For more info and to sign up, head to One Badass Art Journal today!

I can't wait for you to join me on this amazing journey!

XOXO, 
KERI

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Caroline and i love Your blog! Is amazing... Creative and inspiration! Comone I invite you to my blog ♥
    Create so on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out. PS I fixed the links for the sign up! :)

      Delete