Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

New venture

Hello All you Lifers! 

I hope you are doing amazingly well and digging out all your warm fuzzy sweaters and boots!

Later this week I will be posting my monthly UPDATE of what has been going on in the studio (as well as some sneaky peeks of what's to come!), but today I wanted to share with you a new little venture I have started. 

I don't talk a lot about my faith, but for those of you who might not know, I am totally, 100% a Christian. And as a Christian, when things happen in my life, I do my best (bc that's all God asks from me..my best...not perfection!) to do things according to the Bible, which I believe to be truth and a guiding light in my life. 

So...I decided to start a blog called "The Grace Journal" and it's a place of me just being open and honest about my life...the good parts and the bad parts. I want it to be a place of hope and healing for those who might have gone through some of the same things I have and maybe a place of encouragement when things aren't so great. 

You can find it here: 

http://www.thegracejournal.blogspot.com/?m=1

Today...I am talking about being a Blame Thief. 

Here's a little pic I made with the Rhonna Farrer app to go along with it. 



Xoxo

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment