Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Having fun with Unity Stamp Layers of Life!!

Good Day Lifers!!

I hope you are all having an amazing day!!

Today, I want to share with you a piece I made this weekend using
 Unity Stamp Company's Layer's of Life (July).

Layers of Life is a monthly subscription where you get a beautiful stamp set delivered to your door every month for only $11.99 (including shipping!) I have never been disappointed when I open my little envelope!

Here was July's Set:



I loved it so much that I sat down and made this mixed media piece the DAY I got it!


I made a Snap Guide to take you step-by-step through the entire process!




I hope you enjoyed today's project!! I would love to see your take on it...leave me a link in the comments!!

Have an awesome day and remember....make your art intentional...not an after thought!

XOXO,
KERI

1 comment: