Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sometimes things just don't go as planned...

Did you ever decide to take a leap and then things just didn't work out as planned?

Well that happened to me recently. 

I decided to try and participate in a small craft fair that was being held at my kid's school. I bought the materials and spent hours and hours making projects. I was set to go!

Then...snowpocalypse hit, keeping us home-bound for 6 days and due to reschedule events, they ended up canceling the event. UGH!

In the beginning I was a little sad that I had spent all this time and money and now what was I going to do with all of these great things I had created.

Then...I thought...ETSY!

So I decided to take my failed plan and give it a little tweek!

My etsy shop will be for many projects you have seen on my blog and other blogs.

Ready to shop? 


Below are some of the projects from the canceled show...just to tease!

XOXO,
KERI








No comments:

Post a Comment