Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

List Yourself #7-Remembering your innocence.

Well...we took the summer of from "listing" ourselves, but it's time to jump back in! 

I thought we could start with a SUPER fun list that will take us each back to those times of innocence when life was about fun and Saturday morning cartoons.  

So...


Here is my list: 
The Shirt Tails
The Snorks
Jem
Full House (who remembers T.G.I.F?!?!)
Family Matters 
My little Ponies
The Hogan Family 
Gummie Bears
Care Bears
Rainbow Bright
America's Funniest Home Videos (with Bob Saget!)

How about you?!? I would LOVE to hear about your favorite childhood show!

Leave me a comment...it might even spark me to remember "hey...I watched that too!!"

Until next time my creative friends...stay fun and stay you!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun list! A great personal smash title too! Here's my list:
    Scooby Doo Mysteries
    Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Hour
    Adventures of Rin Tin Tin reruns
    Tom and Jerry
    Dukes of Hazard
    BJ and the Bear
    Magnum PI
    Love Boat
    Charlie's Angels
    Fall Guy
    Different Strokes
    Facts of Life

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete