Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

List Yourself #6-Finding Your Favs!

I'm not usually a hugely picky person. Usually when I am shopping, I am a total bargain hunter, BUT there are a few brands that I don't care how much they cost...they will always been in my house.

So today...let's take some inventory!! 


Here are my Top 10 Fav Brands!!
Campbell's-Cream of Anything from any other brand is GROSS!
Great Value Thick and Cream Mac & Cheese
Stacey's Pita Chips
Italia Rosa Fresh Salsa-We get the huge bottle at Sam's Club and Call it "good salsa"
Canvas Corp Mixed Media Glue-I use it on EVERYTHING. I don't have to hunt for a different adhesive for metal, fabric, paper, plastic...whatever!
Big Sexy Play N Spray Hairspray-Nothing else holds all my hair
Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Dramatic Black
Pepsi-Coke is gross and on the random occasion I drink soda, I want to ENJOY it!
International Delights Coffee Creamer-Staple in our house.
Heinz Ketchup-This is a hubby requirement...he cares...I don't. LOL

What about you? 
Take some time today and check out your fridge, makeup bag, medicine cabinet...where ever! 
Have fun with it!

P.S. Like the picture? It was made with the iPhone App "A Beautiful Mess." I absolutely LOVE the fun doodle and quirky fonts!!! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment