Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting Crafty with Echo Park and 7Gypsies

I LOVE doing shadow boxes! There's just something about building something in 3-D that is just sssoo much fun!

On my retreat last week, I had the chance to make this adorable shadowbox from a 7Gypsies Solo Tray and Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic. I've loved this line since I saw it at Summer CHA last year. The colors are fun and the added wooden images and ssoo popular chevron was right up my alley. :)



I loved using LOTS of 3-D Pop Dots to add lots of depth and levels.



The flowers are my take on this Rose Tutorial by Helmar Adhesive's Design Team Member Vicky Alberto.

Click Here for Vicky's Step by Step Tutorial!!
Vicky used punches for her flower, giving her rose petals a more rounded shape. I used Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Bigz Die from Sizzix, so mine have sharper edges.

complete supply list: Tray: 7Gypsies; Paper and Stickers: Echo Park Paper; Cork: Canvas Corp; Wooden Speech Bubble: Studio Calico; Adhesive: Canvas Corp and EK Sucess

I hope you enjoyed my little project.

Check back next week for my FIRST featured project on the Scrapbook News and Review Blog!!

Until next time...get caught being creative!!

1 comment: