Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's ME!!

I thought it would be fun to show you some of my creations that have ended up on a couple of blogs!
 
First up is a tray I did for the 7 Gypsies booth for Summer CHA in Chicago. It featured the Trousseau line.
 
 
I just recently found out it was on their BLOG! Check it out! 7 Gypsies Blog
 
Next up, is a Blog Hop I participated in with Imaginisce and Canvas Corp. I used Imaginisce's "Soul Sister" Collection along with some great Canvas Corp basics to make this cute Painter's Tray from 7 Gypsies.
(sorry...the picture is a little fuzzy!)

 
Here is a the actual blog post for more pics! Blog Hop by Keri
 
Next is a project I made as a class from Canvas Corp's Valentine Line. I was super excited when I saw it as their blog cover during the month of February!
 
This little gate-fold album was an album of songs that meant a lot to my husband and I.
 
 
 
Here is the link with all the pictures! LOVE BOOK
 
Lastly, is a pic of the Christmas Section of Canvas Corp's booth. You can't really see my project very well, but hey...it's still cool that they are there! :)
 
I made the burlap mini album under the wreath, the rectangular paper bag album towards the bottom right corner, and 2 cards and 2 burlap stockings that are the 3rd wall of the vignette that you can't see.
 
 
 
That's my journey so far! I hope to be able to post many more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment